When you’re celebrating, the setting matters
Find party-ready large houses to rent that are big enough for all your friends and family.
Follow the Rolling Stones
Book a night at Boxted Hall to follow in the footsteps of the Rolling Stones. Be sure to ask about the time they polished off all the sausages after a night out.
Free help and advice from the house owner
The house owners know their properties better than anyone else. For that reason, we introduce you directly to them right from the start. Whether for an 18th or an 80th, a graduation or a golden wedding anniversary, let your house owner guide you on the best activities and catering options for your party.
It doesn’t matter whether this is your first or hundredth party, we’re here to help you find the perfect party place – whether a large house or a cottage – for your special occasion.
If you’re hosting a corporate event, work social, or private retreat, it’s easy to plan a party that your guests will be talking about over the coffee machine for years to come.
The best party houses to rent
We have over 70 party houses for you to choose between, here are some popular choices!
“Our stay at Brinsop Court was totally breathtaking. The grandeur, attention to detail (as well as perfectly chilled champagne on arrival) was evident throughout. Simply can’t wait to return. Thank you!”
– Lisa stayed at Brinsop Court
What can I find on Landed Houses?
Grand houses for parties
- Discover grand, historical properties with space to host your special weekend. If you’re keen on cottages with amazing history, views over rolling countryside and the occasional famous visitor, then you’ve come to the right place!
- Choose from memorable features including hot tubs, ballrooms, karaoke, indoor pools and games rooms with snooker tables. Each house offers a variety of add-ons to enjoy, appealing to guests of all ages. How about spending your afternoons in a hot tub or pool and then dancing the nights away?
- Contact your host directly for tips on the property and local area. If you’re a keen explorer it’s great to ask about nearby activities – what’s worth seeing in the area? Most parties will plan at least one day trip to a local city, zoo, museum or outdoors attraction – think ‘tree-top walks’ rather than a ‘mud race’, but each to their own!
How does it work?
The Landed Houses website is simple and direct. Here’s an overview of the booking process:
- Find your dream house or cottage
- Contact the host directly using the online form
- Get a personalised quote
- Book direct, with no commission
- Pay your deposit to confirm your stay. The balance is due nearer the time
- Pack your bags!
Our hosts are known for their quick replies. But if you do have a problem, we’re here to help. Our contact form is open for your enquiries 24/7, with a guaranteed response if you need assistance after making your party house booking.
Our houses are happy to answer your questions on cancellation or booking amendment policies. All of our weekend party houses are required to comply with appropriate regulations on sanitisation between each and every booking.
Your health and safety is of utmost priority and each party house follows strict safety protocols for your peace of mind and full enjoyment.
Over the years we have established long-term relationships with our clients, long before COVID-19 existed. And we will still be here long after it ceases to be an issue.