Private wedding houses
When you’re planning the day of your dreams, you need to find the perfect venue. Landed Houses offers an amazing selection of private wedding houses to rent, helping you to find the one. Read more
Most wedding venues in our curated portfolio are licensed for ceremonies in the house and grounds. Or, you might like to make your vows in a nearby village church or woodland.
From moated manor houses to large country cottages, all are available for exclusive-hire.
The venues have ample space to host your ceremony, your celebration afterwards and accommodate your dancefloor-weary guests at the end of the night.
Many of our private wedding venues are spacious enough to up to 200 guests for your wedding day, with some staying over too.
Top wedding houses to rent
We have over 70 private wedding venues for you to choose between; here are some popular choices!
The day was perfect
“Everything about the day was perfect. We wouldn’t change a thing. The house was amazing, every room was impeccably decorated and furnished. The staff were fantastic and couldn’t do enough for us. Thank you for the beautiful memories you helped us make.”
– Jane stayed at Huntsham Court
The perfect location
- Look for exquisite gardens for canapés, wood-panelled dining rooms for ceremonies and a flowing staircase for your photoshoot – each house will have its own unique features for you to explore.
- If accommodation is important to you, most of our houses will sleep up to 25 of your guests, with the largest ones sleeping up to 100 on-site. If you’d like to explore camping or glamping as an option too, just ask the owners.
- You will find a variety of catering options; from self-catering (for the brave) to recommended suppliers or even in-house chefs for your event.
- Busy schedule? No need to worry. Most wedding houses have an in-house wedding planner to help you plan your dream day in your exclusive-use venue, helping with catering options, plans for the ceremony and on-site accommodation options for your guests. Your event planner’s advice will help to ensure that your day goes smoothly.
Stag and hen parties
- The groom and bride will need one final party before they’re sent off. Landed Houses provides houses for hen and stag parties, perfect for the occasion with a party night ‘in’ or ‘out’.
How does it work?
The Landed Houses website is simple and direct. Here’s an overview of the booking process:
- Find your dream venue
- Contact the host directly using the online form
- Get a personalised quote
- Book direct, with no commission
- Pay your deposit to confirm your wedding. The balance is due nearer the time
- Get cracking on the invitations, caterers, suppliers and everything else needed for your big day!