Large holiday homes to rent
Time to book a group holiday? Our houses cater for a range of needs and budgets with our distinctive large holiday cottages.
We provide an amazing range of hand-picked large UK holiday houses for you to select a house for your group getaway. Read more
Branch out from the traditional holiday cottage as you dine, play and unwind in your very own stately home or manor. It doesn’t stop there: Get ready for your family selfie with Instagram-worthy backdrops. Or get back to what really matters: quality time with your loved ones.
Make like Mick Jagger, Daisy Lowe and Boy George with a stay at Bardney Hall. Who knows, perhaps you’ll be the first to discover the secret passage to the local abbey.
Top 15 large holiday homes
We have over 70 large holiday houses for you to choose between, but here are some popular choices!
We had a fantastic break
“A fantastic house in beautiful surroundings with an abundance of amenities. The indoor pool was an absolute joy. We had a fantastic break and only wished we could have stayed longer. A wonderful way to mark a special occasion or just spend family time together. Our hosts were a delight to deal with, very friendly and helpful.”
– Julia stayed at Langley Grange
Stay together, dine together
Group holidays can provide wonderful experiences for you and your friends and family. Stay together, dine together and explore the local area from the comfort of the house that’s yours for the duration of your stay.
- Choose from memorable features including hot tubs and swimming pools, tennis courts, karaoke, indoor pools and games rooms. You’ll also find pool tables, football nets and even rowing boats – there’s something for all your guests!
- Just ask the house owner for tips on the local area. It’s great to plan day trips for your group, whether to a local activity (tree-top walks, nature reserves etc.), museum or zoo – there are always options and something for everyone!
How does it work?
The Landed Houses website is simple and direct. Here’s an overview of the booking process:
- Find your dream family holiday house
- Contact the host directly using the online form
- Get a personalised quote
- Book direct, with no commission
- Pay your deposit to confirm your stay. The balance is usually due nearer the date of your stay, unless you’re booking at short notice
- Pack your bags and enjoy your holiday!
Our houses are happy to answer your questions on cancellation or booking amendment policies. All of our properties are required to comply with appropriate regulations on sanitisation between each and every booking.
Your health and safety is of utmost priority and the houses follow strict safety protocols for your peace of mind and full enjoyment.
Over the years we have established long-term relationships with our clients, long before COVID-19 existed. And we will still be here long after it ceases to be an issue.