Your turn to book the group holiday? Cater for a range of needs and budgets with our directory of distinctive rental properties.
Branch out from the traditional holiday cottage as you dine, play and unwind in your very own stately home or manor. Make like Mick Jagger, Daisy Lowe and Boy George with a stay at Bardney Hall. Who knows, perhaps you’ll be the first to discover the secret passage to the local abbey.
- Save time with our hand-picked selection of properties that sleep 16 or more
- Choose from coastal retreats, historical houses, or homes with a rooftop event space or indoor pool
- Plan a fun-filled itinerary with the help of your host’s local knowledge
- Book direct with no commission
How does it work?
- Find your dream property
- Contact the host using the online form
- Get a personalised quote
- Book direct, no commission
- Pay a deposit to confirm your stay. The balance is due nearer the time
- Pack your bags!
Our hosts are known for their quick replies. But if you do have a problem, we’re here to help.
Landed Houses can’t advise on individual properties’ cancellation or booking amendment policies. However, our hosts are more than happy to answer your questions and do what they can to ensure your special occasion goes ahead.
We had a fantastic break
“A fantastic house in beautiful surroundings with an abundance of amenities. The indoor pool was an absolute joy. We had a fantastic break and only wished we could have stayed longer. A wonderful way to mark a special occasion or just spend family time together. Our hosts were a delight to deal with, very friendly and helpful.”
– Julia stayed at Langley Grange