Terms & Conditions
(1) Introduction This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website You may view, download for caching purposes only and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not: (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website); (b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website; (c) show any material from the website in public; (d) redistribute material from this website.
(4) Limitations of warranties and liability Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows: (a) to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature; (b) we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; (c) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
(5) Variation We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(7) Law and jurisdiction This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(8) Our details You can contact us by email using the contact form at https://www.landedhouses.co.uk/contact/
Landed Houses membership entitles your property to a listing on our website, www.landedhouses.co.uk. A listing will enable visitors to our website to view information about your property and, should they wish, proceed to your website and/or contact you directly. The precise format of the listing may change over time as the site is redeveloped, however the aim is always to present information in the clearest possible manner.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information that describes your property, including any photographs. It is incumbent upon you to periodically check the information for inaccuracies and no liability is accepted on the part of Landed Houses. No liability is accepted to either website users or members.
The membership period is one calendar year and usually runs from either the date you joined the website, or the 1st August for properties that were listed with Landed Houses prior to 2013. Landed Houses reserves the right to alter membership prices without notice and prices are available on request. Future payments, where collected by direct debit, may be cancelled in advance and your membership will be terminated when the next payment is due. Members with an active direct debit in place (nearly all) are rewarded with higher positioning in the Landed Houses search results.
Pro-rata membership fee refunds will only be given where Landed Houses fails to make your listing publically available within 48 hours of being notified of a system error. In the event of system abuse, inappropriate content being displayed on a listing or the poor treatment of Landed Houses guests we reserve the right to cancel membership without notice or refund. By submitting payment for membership these Terms and Conditions are fully accepted.