- Large Houses
- Ringshall Grange
Ringshall Grange, Stowmarket Road, Ringshall IP14 2HZ
Sleeps up to 22 in 9 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. Weekends from £2,200 to £4,000, full weeks from £4,000 to £5,500. For shorter stays please enquire.
If fully occupied, price per person per night is usually between £26 and £61.
- Catering Available
- Countryside Walks
- Self Catering
- Snooker or Table Tennis
- Working Fireplace
Ringshall Grange is a 9 bedroom Suffolk manor house available to rent for large group self-catering holiday breaks. Accommodating 22 guests and up to 5 additional infants, the house is the perfect retreat for family getaways, or for groups of friends wanting to escape the city for a weekend of fun. The stunning grade II listed moated manor boasts a wealth of period features and is available for weekend hire, holiday rentals or corporate retreats.
Ringshall Grange sits down a long private drive, off a country lane, in 13.5 acres of completely private grounds. The Manor house stands within a large medieval moat, which encircles the house. There is mature woodland and a historic belvedere mound, from which there are stunning views across the valley. The gardens are laid predominantly to lawn, perfect for croquet, boules, yoga or sunbathing. Please note that there is open unfenced water and ponds on site. Children will need to be supervised at all times when visiting the house.
The house includes:
• 9 spacious bedrooms accommodating 2, 3 or 4 people per room to suit your party size. Our capacity is 22 guests in 9 bedrooms. We have 5 additional cots which can be added free of charge.
• 3 newly renovated bathrooms with roll top baths, stone sinks and rainfall showers
• Dining Room with open log fireplace and tables suitable for seating 22 comfortably
• Childrens book library, toy box and highchairs
• Salon with Sky TV, Wifi, SONOS speaker, open fire place and 3 large soft sofas
• Wood panelled whisky Lounge
• Wine Cellar
• Games Room with pool table, darts, vintage board games, extra fridge freezer and pub style bar
• Karaoke room with PS3 and over 100 fancy dress outfits and wigs for guest use
• Country Kitchen with 2 Rangemaster cookers, American style fridge freezer and 2 dishwashers
• 8 seater Hot Tub
• Large gas barbeque, outdoor kitchen and wood fired pizza oven
• Two acres of woodland, wildflower meadows and open parkland
• Historic Belvedere look out from which there are stunning views across the valley
• Lawn games including Croquet, Swingball, Badminton and Boules
• Yoga mats for guest use
• Walled kitchen gardens and orchard
• Complete use of the entire estate during your stay
• An abundance of walking and rambling on nearby public footpaths
• Award winning local farm shops for locally produced meat, vegetables and supplies
In addition to the above free activities, we can assist with arranging additional on-site activities to make your stay even more special. We have some fabulous trusted partners who can come to the house and do bespoke activities for your group. You may find it hard to tear yourself away from the beautiful house and grounds during your holiday but fortune favours the brave and there is a varied list of activities within close proximity to the house. If you like great restaurants, cosy country pubs, rambling walks, antiques shopping or visiting the seaside with the family, it is all on your doorstep.
We are only an hour from beautiful historic Cambridge. Norfolk and Southwold coasts are only an hours drive and London can also be easily reached in under 1.5 hours by car or train. Below are some of our favourite activities but we also recommend you visit www.visitsuffolk.com for a fuller list of things to do
• Catering. 3 course meals with butler service, to hog roasts, or quirky street food vans
• Pamper days with fully trained beauty therapists, offering massage, facials, aromatherapy, make up lessons or manicures
• Haircuts and colours with leading London hair stylists
• Reflexology sessions
• Bootcamps with an ex international athletes
• Breathing, yoga, mindfulness and meditation classes
• Nutrition consultations
• Pop up photo booths
• Pop up cocktail bars
• Deliveries of local meat, bread and vegetables from the village farm shop
• Accepting and unpacking service for deliveries from major supermarkets prior to your arrival